BFRO Questions Enoch

The René Dahinden Wing is dedicated to a no-nonsense Bigfooter who is desperately needed these days for all the wild imaginations that are running wild these days.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

BFRO Questions Enoch

Post by admin » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:36 pm

Loren Coleman, Cryptomundo wrote:
enoch_front_cover-197x300.jpg
enoch_front_cover-197x300.jpg (23.2 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
Intriguingly, the day before the largest gathering of international Bigfoot researchers in recent memory occurs (at the Sasquatch Summit in BC), the BFRO has come forth with an exposure of Autumn Williams’ recent book, Enoch.
Autumn-pic1.jpg
Autumn-pic1.jpg (28.23 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
For public discussion and newsworthy insights, the following is shared. What do you think this means as far as AW’s book and its associated theories?

Posted: April 7th, 2011 02:34 AM

The fellow who told Autumn Williams (by phone) the stories that she eventually published in a book titled “Enoch,” is actually a yarn-spinning homeless person in central Florida who our investigators had encountered in 2006 in Polk County, FL.

Among other things, Mike claimed to have been a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He had some very lucid, detailed stories about his experiences as a chopper pilot in Vietnam, but when asked about some basic things that any helicopter would know about (such as thermal up-drafts) Mike had no idea what our guys were talking about. He had apparently watched a bunch of Vietnam movies and was accustomed to telling his tales to people who weren’t smart enough to figure out that he was lying …. eh hem …

When our guys visited him at his hobo camp near the highway in Polk County in 2006, they looked around in the area and they actually saw him remove some food from a bait station they had set up, and then he claimed the bigfoot had come by and taken the food.

Homeless Mike is lying bum with a penchant for hustling women who he can sponge off. He’s also got an arrest record in more than one state and is almost certainly a parole violator as well.

Source.

Questions have been raised about Williams’ disappearance from the scene and her lack of defending her material.

Will the BFRO posting merely fan the flames of these questions about Williams and her book’s contents?

Return to “The René Dahinden Wing”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting